Welcome to the new CSA Encyclopedia!
The Encyclopedia provides data relating to Arizona county finances, demographics, districts, courts and some statewide and municipal information as well. This interactive document will allow you to search, manipulate and interact with the information that CSA has collected and analyzed. It allows for the comparison of counties on a variety of different revenues, expenditures and demographic characteristics.
Some examples of questions you can answer using encyclopedia:
- How does your county compare to others on property and sales tax rates?
- How has the composition of county revenue changed over time?
- How much of a county’s general fund do certain cost drivers consume?
- What is the demographic make up of each county’s population?
- County Supervisors & Administration
- County Meeting Information
- Other County Elected Officials
- Judicial Officers
- Tribal Communities & Leadership
- Primary Property Tax Rates & Levies
- Property Tax Base
- State Shared TPT Distributions
- Local Excise Tax Collections
- Sales/Excise Tax Base
- GF Vehicle License Tax Distributions
- County Special Taxing Districts
- Transportation Revenues
- Federal Public Land Payments
- General Fund Expenditures
- Expenditure Limitations
- Superior & Justice Courts
- Mandated Healthcare Payments
- PSPRS & CORP Pensions
- Decennial Census Population
- Annual Population Estimates
- Demographic Characteristics
- Healthcare Program Enrollment
Using the Encyclopedia
- NAVIGATION: You can navigate through the encyclopedia by clicking on the three dots at the top of the page to open the navigation panel. You may also use the arrows at the bottom of the screen to click through individual pages.
- FILTERING: Individual pages contain drop down menus that allow you to filter the contents of a particular table or graph. Click on the filter icon at the top of the page to open the filter menu.
- To deselect or select all of the values in the filter, click on the check box at the top of the drop down menu.
- Hovering over graphs with your mouse will allow you to see more detailed information (i.e. specific values or percentages).
- TABLE VIEW: See the data behind any chart by right clicking on the visual and selecting “Show as Table”.
- PRINTING: To print a page of the encyclopedia, select File, Print in your browser. This will generate an image of the page you are currently viewing. To capture just one portion of a page, use the screen capture tool on your device.
- If you have any problems with the interface or encounter any errors, please e-mail email@example.com. If you have any questions about the data or information found in the document, please contact CSA staff at (602) 252-5521.